instaVIN has helped thousands of automotive dealers by providing them with comprehensive vehicle history and title reports.
When dealers use their services, they can increase sales by quickly running an NMVTIS report for their entire inventory of used vehicles, which tells them everything they’ll need to know about a car’s history and previous ownership. Any dealer armed with this information can initiate their sale of a used vehicle with complete confidence!
With accurate, real time information, instaVIN reports will help dealers build a strong reputation with customers. Not only that, their reports provide Salvage and VIN check data on all kinds of vehicles, from modern and classic, passenger cars, light trucks, sports vehicles, RVs, motorcycles, and heavy trucks. They cover it all!
When compared to other vehicle history reporting agencies, instaVIN offers more:
– Access to over 40 million junk, salvage and insurance total loss records
– Up to 24 vehicle specifications
– Active theft data
– Open Lien data with the Bank listed on title
– No monthly fees, subscriptions or hidden costs
– Free Mobile app with scanner and access to your account
– Free record check and VIN decode
– The best price on the market for a vehicle history and title report
With the Dealer Introductory Special, each vehicle history report is only ¢.49. Special rates are also available on inventory batch runs. These low rates will save dealers time and money so they can focus on getting offering the best quality vehicles for their customers.
The simple truth is, instaVIN provides more than the competition at a lower price, so if you need to know everything there is about a vehicle’s history, your best choice instaVIN, the best defense when it comes to selling quality!